Prev Post
Next Post

AC

Tragedy struck in Badagry, Lagos, yesterday, when a three-month-old infant, Abiodun Alabi was burnt to death. The fire incident occurred at Wazobia Junction, Tako 11, when a new mother, who lives in a self contained apartment with her 10year old son and 3 month old daughter, went to a night vigil and left her 10 year old son to watch the infant.

It’s alleged that before she left the apartment, she lit a candle in the apartment because there was no electricity. Her husband wasn’t home at this time because he travelled a lot as a transporter.

The 10 year old boy left both his younger sister and the candle at home and headed for a neighbour’s apartment to watch television and eventually passed the night with them.

Unfortunately the candle burnt out completely which led to a fire outbreak that consumed the entire apartment which burnt the infant to death before help could come.

Author: Herbidex Teasler

Aderibigbe Abiodun , is a Blogger, Internet Marketer, Programmer, Web Developer, and the C.E.O of Froshvibes.com

Prev Post
Next Post